Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fit With Whit - The Beginning of it All

So much pressure in writing this first post! Probably best to officially introduce myself (and the purpose of this blog), so to make this snappy, I've provided some highlights below:
  • Mid-twenties, Midwestern girl with hopes of eating clean(er) and shedding some unnecessary poundage that's snuck up on me over the past few years (thanks a lot, Freshman 15). 
  • With this blog I hope to: 
    • Share my weight loss journey
    • Pass on some amazingly delicious (and healthy!) recipes 
    • Review diets, fitness routines/videos, gear, etc. 
    • Introduce you to some of my favorite fitness bloggers and resources that will help you meet your weight loss goals!
Thanks to those who visit from time to time! I look forward to meeting you (albeit virtually) and learning more about your own personal weight loss journeys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment